is one of the most leading women in upper Egypt area working in the marketing field
Sarah Trying to Support projects to improve their digital footprint, increase brand awareness, reduce costs, and increase sales.
Sarah El Sherif has a Professional experience in the field of marketing, with a focus on Sales and Brand awareness in Companies and also with the focus on Digital Marketing inbound and outbound Social Media, search engine optimization, content management and CRM. Additional skills in classical marketing sales account management and Training which I was working for more than 6 years.
- Sohag University
- Sc. Faculty of Commerce – English Section Sep 05 – Aug 11
- Business Developer at Arabia Pack for Cartoon And Paper Products.Jan 2016 – Present
- Conduct an ongoing analysis of the situation of the company relies on the analysis (SWOT) in order to prepare a strategic plan more accurately.
- supervise the implementation of plans and programs for investment and work to use the company’s resources so as to ensure the achievement of its objectives.
- Provide technical advice to the Director-General with respect to the new extensions or developed machinery or add any production lines ….. etc, according to the company’s policy in this regard.
- submit proposals for projects that the company wants to be studied in terms of a feasibility study of these projects and to express an opinion about them.
- Prepare studies concerning ways and how to reach the production capacity to the maximum extent of her, and submitted to the Director-General.
- preparation of studies and reports that aim to develop the company’s business in order to satisfy customers and gain their trust.
- Participate in setting long-term expansion and oversee the preparation of detailed studies and special projects substitution and development of the potential of the mechanism the company’s plans.
- MIS Manager at Arabia Pack for Cartoon And Paper Products. Sep 2014 – Jan 2016
- Content Creator at Chatword.org
- Freelance Trainer Jan 10 – Present
Worked as professional Trainer and Presenter with different organizations
- TIEC – Nahdet ElMahrousa – Misr ElKheir
- ElMashrou3 – STA – youth
- Orascom Training and Technology – S3M
- Freelance Digital Marketing Consultant Feb 12-Present
Create and managing Complete Digital Marketing campaigns Through:
- Search Engine Optimization:
- Create and manage on and off page for the brand
- Optimize and Create Meta-tags.
- Socia Media Marketing:
- Optimise, Maintain, Monitor and lead the platforms (Facebook,Twitter,etc..)
- Interaction with users: community engagement and Content Marketing.
- Measurements and follow-up: determining the ROI of the work carried out, justifying the quality of the actions taken and, of course, the results thereof.
- Fan building: based on achieving specific ROI objectives.
- Email Marketing& Blog Writing
- Sending Email Marketing For Valid Data Base.
- Cloud-based applications and softwares:
- Create and Manage An effective electronic management System (Microsoft CRM, Google Drive …etc)
- Dealing with different teams on cloud computing different Apps.
- Sample of Campaigns
- SAM- Orascom Training and Technology (OTT) May 11- Jan 12
Worked as sales account manager who’s responsible for Upper Egypt area
- Create and develop ongoing business relationships with The Customers and Leads
- Responsible for creating, implementing and executing sales action plan.
- Generate and maintain a credible forecast for accounts and territories and report this information in a professional manner
- Marketing Manager- S3M Co. Sep 08- April 11
S3M was a Start-Up company for marketing and training consultation
- Creating S3M goals through professional and efficient marketing plan
- Responsible for sales team training and supervision
- Online Marketing Assistant – Canada Online April 07- Aug 08
Working with Canada global center for training and consulting (Canada Online)
- Enhance,Creating and applying online marketing strategy
- Analyze website design through cooperation with the web developers
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) Web Applications:
- Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013.
Training & Courses
- E-commerce and E-marketing Track | MCIT | Scholarship:
- Overcoming objections to Nail the Sale, Selling Smarter and Negotiation Skills
- Building Relationships for Success in Sales and Dynamite Sales Presentations
- Business & Proposal Writing and Business Etiquette
- Understanding marketing management and Capturing marketing insights
- Key Account Management | Orascom Training and Technology (OTT).
- Emaar Retail Excellence Program- Retail and Customer Service Academy- AUC
- Accelerator Program | MCIT (TIEC) Scholarship:
- Business Planning, Industry analysis, and Financial Management
- Market Analysis, Marketing Strategy and Operation Management
Achievement Profile & Skills
- Achievement& Volunteering work :
- ElMashroo3- Team Leader Sohag University Volunteers
- Key of responsibilities:
- Leads and keeps the team motivated and high performing
- Responsible for following up the fulfillment of fellow team member roles.
- Start Up Weekend Competition Sohag -Organization Team
- Digital online Marketing and campaign
- Monitor and engage in online conversations about the company and resolve consumer complaints found online.
- AlGazaly nonprofit organization
- Building a team of effective and productive volunteers.
- Putting the plan of Sohag advertising campaign and it’s materials.
- Information Technology Skills
- Advanced user for website codes using HTML/ HTML5 and CSS/CSS3
- Expert with Cloud Computing different technologies like as one drive, Google Drive, Dropbox and Windows Azure
- Advances user for different Microsoft packages including MS Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Outlook and Publisher with different versions 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013
- Hand of experience on dealing with different website development like as Joomla, WordPress, and blogger
- Good knowledge with LAMP Package (Linux – Apache – Mysql – PHP)
- Personal Performance& Attitude
- Hard working, neat and tidy, working well under pressure “24×7″
- Learning new tasks quickly, and work with all levels of management.
- Easily making friends and confident meeting new people.
- Working as a team member or alone
- Rapidly establish an excellent working relationship with all staff.
- Leadership Skills
- Identifies and develops opportunities; innovates and makes things happen.
- Strong planning, organising and monitoring abilities.
- Good listener – caring and compassionate.
- Great team-worker – adaptable and flexible.
- Seeks and finds solutions to challenges – exceptionally positive attitude
- Language Skill
- Arabic Native ( Reading, Writing, and Listening )
- English Very Good ( Reading, Writing, and Listening )
Interests and Activities
- Soft Skills and Communication skills training.
- Training of trainers “ToT” and life coaching courses.
- Internet browsing and searching trends
References and Documents Furnished Upon Request